U.S. #GovernmentShutdown out-of-office tweets
A sampling of tweets from federal government agencies, officials and employees alerting followers about lack of availabilty Tuesday morning
- — Arlington Cemetery (@ArlingtonNatl)Mon, Sep 30 2013 11:44:48
- — Nat. Gallery of Art (@ngadc)Mon, Sep 30 2013 21:12:23Due to the federal shutdown, the Gallery & Sculpture Garden are closed to the public & our public programs are canceled until further notice
- — US Holocaust Museum (@HolocaustMuseum)Mon, Sep 30 2013 21:30:09We appreciate the kind words of support we are receiving from our followers tonight. We look forward to reopening & welcoming you in again.
- — Steve Inskeep (@NPRinskeep)Tue, Oct 01 2013 03:00:28Proud to say: Public radio is independent, listener supported, part of your community and STILL ON. MT @BryanB12: How's shutdown impact NPR?
- — NOAA Satellites (@NOAASatellites)Tue, Oct 01 2013 04:00:05We will not be Tweeting or responding to @ replies during the government shutdown. See go.usa.gov/DGCm for more info.
- — Smithsonian (@smithsonian)Tue, Oct 01 2013 04:03:56
- — Library of Congress (@librarycongress)Tue, Oct 01 2013 04:29:35As of Oct. 1, Library of Congress closed until further notice. Events canceled, most web sites inaccessible loc.gov
- — US National Archives (@USNatArchives)Tue, Oct 01 2013 04:48:07Due to the Federal Government shutdown, we will not be able to tweet. Visit http://www.archives.gov
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.