Bradley Manning gets 35 years in prison
Select social media updates taking in a judge's sentencing Wednesday of the U.S. Army private who gave classified material to journalism organization Wikileaks
- Protesters gathered Wednesday evening at the foot of Market Street in San Francisco:
- — George Kelly (@allaboutgeorge)Wed, Aug 21 2013 17:38:29
- — George Kelly (@allaboutgeorge)Wed, Aug 21 2013 17:46:33
- — Carlos Olin Montalvo (@carlosolin)Wed, Aug 21 2013 17:57:23Woman in a wheelchair & a microphone crying about Bradley Manning at the Embacadero, medium-sized group listening, park rangers for security
- — Jesse Smith (@SFTovarishch)Wed, Aug 21 2013 19:18:11Sorry if marching was too inconvenient for you. Going to prison for 35years so you could know the truth is an inconvenience for #Manning.
- — Jesse Smith (@SFTovarishch)Wed, Aug 21 2013 23:11:13@supasuga I marched down Market with 6 or so other people but I had to. I couldn't be silent today. I HAD to scream FREE BRADLEY MANNING!
- Before Manning's sentencing Wednesday:
- News services, journalists and advocacy organizations sent out word as soon as they heard:
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!