#BoulderFlood #Seaside on Bay Area minds
How some of us used social media to share news, trade memories and wish for swift recoveries after rains lashed central Colorado and fire struck a Jersey Shore town this week
- — J. Paul Reed (@SoberBuildEng)Thu, Sep 12 2013 03:23:32Having lived through (and reported on) the '97 Fort Collins flood, thinking about/pulling for my fellow Front Range Coloradans #boulderflood
- — Adventure Collection (@AdventuCollectn)Thu, Sep 12 2013 07:34:41
- — Aaron Burgess (@AaronTBurgess)Thu, Sep 12 2013 08:44:13
- — Patricia Dolores (@veloparrot)Thu, Sep 12 2013 09:52:38
- — murphstahoe (@murphstahoe)Thu, Sep 12 2013 10:29:38The #boulderflood seemed bad from seeing a couple of tweets mixed in with cycling/transit. Opened facebook = HS people = looks bad!
- — Kelly (@choppedonion)Thu, Sep 12 2013 10:44:09Be safe boulder "Large wall of water in Fourmile Creek around 10:55 a.m., residents downstream should climb to higher ground. #boulderflood"
- — J Watson (@JeremyMWatson1)Thu, Sep 12 2013 12:02:06
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.