@AmericasCup: How @OracleTeamUSA tied @EmiratesTeamNZ
The American team's Race 17 and 18 victories brought sailing fans around the world to the edges of their seats (or screens) Tuesday afternoon
- — Evan Hansen (@evanatmedium)Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:38:15
- — America's Cup (@americascup)Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:39:06"We’re back more to the San Francisco that we all expected, a building southwest breeze” -Iain Murray, Regatta Director #americascup
- — Kelly Huffman (@huffman)Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:42:39
- — Ian Howie (@Micsterator)Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:52:35
- — 34thAC Italiano (@americascupIT)Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:20:25In attesa della regata 17 allle 2215 i dati dal campo di regata: vento 21.7 nodi, con picchi di 23.9 #AmericasCup
- — Gigi Cat (@Gigipetcat)Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:23:19
- — Golden Gate Arena (@GoldenGate_LLC)Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:24:24The O'Brien is one of only three vessels that survived out of an original fleet of over 2,700 liberty ships. #americascup
- — Golden Gate Arena (@GoldenGate_LLC)Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:24:52Today the O'Brien is a unique and fascinating living history museum located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf at Pier 45. #AmericasCup
- — Josh Ratiani (@joshratiani)Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:39:03I can see the America's Cup boats from the student lounge at school. Crazy to see something that big move that fast without electricity.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.