@Amazon's Bezos debuts #PrimeAir on #60Minutes
On #CyberMonday eve, here's how the Internet reacted to the retail giant CEO's vision of the future of online ordering and delivery in an interview Sunday with Charlie Rose
- — Greg Bensinger (@GregBensinger)Sun, Dec 01 2013 13:44:4360 Minutes promises big surprise about #Amazon on show tonight. Charlie Rose impressed by something small enough to fit in an office room.
- — 60 Minutes (@60Minutes)Sun, Dec 01 2013 17:02:14"If you go back in time 18 years, I was driving the packages to the post office myself, & we were very primitive," says Amazon's Bezos
- — 60 Minutes (@60Minutes)Sun, Dec 01 2013 17:04:55Once an online bookseller, Amazon now sells groceries in 2 cities. Bezos: “You order the groceries online & we deliver them to your door”
- — 60 Minutes (@60Minutes)Sun, Dec 01 2013 17:09:51Bezos: “The internet is disrupting every media industry...Amazon is not happening to book selling, the future is happening to book selling”
- — Charlie Rose (@charlierose)Sun, Dec 01 2013 17:26:43Full Amazon piece is now online: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amazons-jeff-bezos-looks-to-the-future/ … @60Minutes
- Reaction ranged from thoughts of endearment to endangerment:
- — Paul Needham (@paul_needham)Sun, Dec 01 2013 17:07:50
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!
- bigsandsI like Jeff, scale is more important to him than margins; an interesting concept.2013-12-02T07:15:44.513Z