Recap: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Child
Honey Boo Boo Child, the beloved toddler Pageant Queen from TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras, got her own show on TLC. Essentially my life is now complete. I love Honey Boo Boo (aka Alana) and her whole family. The show premiered Wednesday night so I decided to live tweet and do a recap for you guys :)
- An hour before Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Child begins and I am getting real excited. Apparently everyone else on Twitter is too.
- What is Honey Boo Boo you ask? This .GIF basically explains the essence of this beautiful creature.
- This is her all glitzed up for a pageant.
- She also happens to love to grab her belly a lot too! Hey, don't we all, especially after a delicious Big Mac. Gotta see all that deliciousness in action.
- Here's TLC's official statement on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Also, there is a promo video for the show in there.
- Alas, no. It's actually Alana, but that's no fun
- Show begins. I'm already obsessed. Honey Boo Boo is preparing for a pageant or something. Also, Mama (Honey Boo Boo's mom) has enough money for Alana's pageant by being an extreme couponer. This is like the ultimate TLC show. The executives must be in heaven.
- Mama has some GOOD advice. Clearly she is like the Caroline Manzo of this show. Word.
- Okay. back to the show. They go to the Redneck Games. God I wish I could go. Also, Mama freaks out about the flesh eating virus in the river and doesn't let her children (there's other ones besides Honey Boo Boo) swim in it. Responsible parent, rock on!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.