Netizens 'create' new PHL tourism slogans
Inspired by 'reforms' of the Duterte administration
- — Sanho Tree (@SanhoTree)Thu, Sep 01 2016 17:18:09Dept. of Tourism wants to drop: "It's More Fun in the Philippines" slogan. How about "A bullet for every problem"? http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2016/09/01/1619397/new-tourism-slogan-reflect-duterte-admins-reform-thrust-tourism …
- — Raissa Robles (@raissawriter)Thu, Sep 01 2016 06:29:51Maybe the new PH tourism slogan will be - Come to the Philippines and have a killing good time. (joke only) https://twitter.com/WvanCleef/status/771232520448770048 …
- — Yusuf Ledesma (@yusufledesma)Tue, Sep 13 2016 12:07:17The new tourism slogan for the PHL should be instead of "Change is coming" "Death is coming" complete with skulls and crossbones
- — Louis H. Guinez (@louishguinez)Thu, Sep 01 2016 15:44:06Why change a slogan when it's a hit already? We've a tourism slogan tha's hip, catchy and works! Oh yah, it's not fun anymore..it's scary!
- — Nor Domingo (@nordomingo)Tue, Sep 06 2016 22:11:42