Q1: How has your keyword research evolved to become more user centric?
- — Tinu Abayomi-Paul (@Tinu)Thu, May 21 2015 17:10:45Don't know that I was ever NOT user centric. My philosophy's always been write great content for your target, Then tweak for SEO. #seochat
- — Direct Online Mktg (@directom)Thu, May 21 2015 17:11:00
- — Kristi Kellogg (@KristiKellogg)Thu, May 21 2015 17:11:23A1: Personalized results demand we focus on the USER, not just keywords. Get to know how/ why they search. Anticipate their needs. #seochat
- — Creative California (@creativecalif)Thu, May 21 2015 17:11:52A1. Instead of just searching for "most searched" terms, we spend extra time looking at intent. #seochat
- — Alex Peerenboom (@alexpeerenboom)Thu, May 21 2015 17:11:55A1: I take a little more time to consider all possible meanings & context of different audience, user intent #SEOchat
- — Bruce Clay, Inc. (@BruceClayInc)Thu, May 21 2015 17:13:55A1: Mobile has played a major role in this - there's no such thing as an non-personalized search on mobile. Persona research is key #SEOchat
Q2: What precautions do you take when optimizing web pages, to ensure they resonate with people?
- — Greg Shuey (@shuey03)Thu, May 21 2015 17:16:20Q2. What precautions do you take when optimizing your web pages to ensure they resonate with people, not just the search engines? #seochat
- — Mike Wilton (@mwilton13)Thu, May 21 2015 17:18:07A2: Don't obsess over your keywords and SEO. Create the content for your user and then tweek for SEO later if you really have to #SEOchat
- — Bruce Clay, Inc. (@BruceClayInc)Thu, May 21 2015 17:19:58A2: Write with the user in mind. That's the first priority- that ensures it will resonate. Use good writers. That's what they do. #seochat
- — Emily Christopher (@emily_C27)Thu, May 21 2015 17:20:56A2. Apart from using tools like Analytics and Webmaster tools, stay well-read in your industry. Use @feedly #seochat https://twitter.com/shuey03/status/601436376505012225 …
- — Creative California (@creativecalif)Thu, May 21 2015 17:21:43A2 Every time someone searches, they're asking a question. Did you answer that question, or just "word vomit" info onto the screen? #seochat