Outrage over #MuslimRage
Newsweek cover causes controversy online.
- — ChristianChristensen (@ChrChristensen)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:50:46
- — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:19:32In its own ugly way, this Nwesweek cover is almost as inflammatory as the Muhammad video itself: http://is.gd/BDIsM6
- — Mr. LV426 (@mrlv426)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:24:50@ggreenwald Unfair. Don't u remember all of the "American Rage" covers with screaming white people that Newsweek has done? After 9/11, Iraq
- — Ayesha A. Siddiqi (@pushinghoops)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:25:39imagine the Newsweek 'Muslim Rage' cover with any other minority, would the ignorant and inflammatory stereotyping pass the editorial board?
- — Zeynep Tufekci (@techsoc)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:23:58Extremists in MENA claimed the video represented all Americans. Now Newsweek claiming few thousand protesters represent all Muslims.
- — James Miller (ميلر) (@JMiller_EA)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:50:44
- — Ashley Baxstrom (@AshBaxNYC)Mon, Sep 17 2012 07:47:10
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.