Questions and comments on Russia's elections
The Stream's online community sends in their comments and questions about the post-election protests in Russia. To see which responses make it on air, tune into our live show on Tuesday, December 13 at 19:30 GMT: http://stream.aljazeera.com/
- Terrence from Accra said that Russian people must make the choice between a democratic system or "a dictator who seems to be managing the country fairly well."
- Gerard from Rotterdam argues that if Russia's opposition united, it could get a presidential candidate in office.
- Tols Dogg asked if the protesters' White Ribbon symbol reveals that the movement was planned far ahead of the elections.
- What do make of videos of vote rigging in #Russia’s recent elections? Tweet us your thoughts at #ajstream.
- How will protests across #Russia affect PM #Putin’s popularity? Send us your thoughts with hashtag #ajstream.
- Are you following the post-election protests across #Russia? What do you think? Tell us at #ajstream.
- In light of rigging allegations, should #Russia’s hold another election? Tell us at #ajstream:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.