UPDATED: The Peanut Factory Sex-Burglars
We woke up in the night cos some people were having sex in our house and it was going too well to be any of us. Here's what happened next.
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:18:09So I'm crashing at a mate's and someone has just started having sex in the flat. Thing is, everyone that lives here is in the living room
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:20:20Thing is, if it is him, he's made a baffling decision to go past his own room and up a flight of stairs to a different one. #sexgate
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:24:44We're through to the missing housemate. He's on Line 1, and emphatically not in London tonight. He's also (unsurprisingly) a bit annoyed.
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:26:35So. The situ: Two people definitely having sex. Both definitely don't live here. I feel a tad responsible for leaving the door on the latch
- — Chris Sawyer (@ahchrissawyer)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:27:042 minute warning has been given. I've turned bad cop. Actually... there are only bad cops. All the housemates are bad cop. BAD COP. What the
- — Sean Thorne (@seanAthorne)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:31:282 minute warning?! @ahchrissawyer Why not make them feel extra at home and offer them some hot chocolate and my Maryland cookies.
- — Chris Sawyer (@ahchrissawyer)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:32:48Yep. I've got eyeball on em. They were at the house party down the corridor. They were very pleased to see me. Perhaps *slightly* sheepish.
- — Chris Sawyer (@ahchrissawyer)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:37:06Me and my Dad once found some birds mating in our loft. Saw em off with a rolled up copy of Four Four Two magazine. Same?
- — Chris Sawyer (@ahchrissawyer)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:43:29Upon leaving the room they will walk a line-up of housemates. Like visiting royals. Except I'll do the Philip style "who on EARTH are you?"
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:45:26
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:47:32Point of order: my friends live in a converted peanut factory. It's very much a warehouse vibe. Just in case you were confused by the video
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:49:25I feel that I must manifest my utter respect at their audacity to enter a flat they don't live in, find a free room and just get on with it
- — Chris Sawyer (@ahchrissawyer)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:51:11In the middle of live tweeting the sex crisis, @davecribb has tried to slip away the fact *he* left the door on the latch. Noted... noted.
- — Dave Cribb (@davecribb)Fri, Oct 19 2012 21:51:24To be fair, they're being ballsy: "Are you serious?" he replies, when asked to leave. (Worth reiterating that NEITHER OF THEM LIVE HERE)
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 13 already did!
- Cameron Creethis is not Kevin's first offence!!2012-10-23T13:01:10.829Z
- Jason SlackBrilliant! Just brilliant!2012-10-23T01:04:36.072Z
- Mark GennoeLOL! reminds me of student days when living in halls of residence (not my hall, it was far too sensible, but the guys upstairs)2012-10-22T13:12:59.072Z
- Ronan KuriyanO.O! This should be published!2012-10-22T10:19:14.096Z
- Cate OwenThis is brilliant.2012-10-22T08:07:18.338Z
- Charlie MetcalfeThis is amazing, well done for filming. 2012-10-21T14:13:58.001Z
- Craig DerricuttThis is fantastic! Never a dull day with students about.2012-10-21T10:17:25.827Z