Anvil Academic: Publishing Peer-Reviewed Digital Work
TwitterChat on work Anvil Academic, a new digital press that will publish peer-reviewed digital work. Held Friday, October 5, 12-1pm EST. Present--the Anvil Academic core team, Fred Moody @moodyfred, Lisa Spiro @lisaspiro, Korey Jackson @koreybjackson. Convo hosted by @ProfHacker, Edited Storify.
- This is the edited Storify of the ProfHacker TweetChat with Anvil Academic. Tweets and answers have been separated into discussion threads. This Storify may not contain all of the tweets in the conversation. For the complete conversation, head here.
- — Adeline Koh (@adelinekoh)Fri, Oct 05 2012 08:52:05
- — Korey Jackson (@koreybjackson)Fri, Oct 05 2012 08:58:36RT @adelinekoh: if you're planning to join us for the #anvil chat, here's some background: http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/digital-killed-the-analog-star-an-interview-with-fred-moody-of-anvil-academic/42936 …/blogs/profhacker/digital-killed-the-analog-star-an-interview-with-fred-moody-of-anvil-academic/42936
What is Anvil's Mission?
- — Lisa Spiro (@lisaspiro)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:01:43
Anvil publications as alternatives to traditional scholarship: dissertations, articles, monographs.
- — Alan G Pike (@agilchristpike)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:10:26
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:28:39
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:22:50
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:23:42
- — Lisa Spiro (@lisaspiro)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:24:48
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:25:35
- — Lisa Spiro (@lisaspiro)Fri, Oct 05 2012 09:26:26
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!