Bears fans sound off on Brian Urlacher's comments
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher caused a stir with his comments about fans and the media when he defended coach Lovie Smith Sunday night on Fox 32. ‘’Two of the people I don’t care about: fans or media," Urlacher said. When asked, Bears fans on Twitter had different takes on his comments.
- — Joe Kessel (@Bigoons)Mon, Dec 17 2012 13:19:22@adamjahns disappointing to say the least.sure he was frustrated but to say he doesn't care was over the top.As a pro he should act as such.
- — Barry Down (@Bearz_Fan)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:51:30@adamjahns If Urlacher thinks we are the worst fans in the NFC north bc we boo bad performance, too bad. We live and die the Bears.
- — William (@born2bear)Mon, Dec 17 2012 13:02:46@adamjahns You don't want to be booed? Play better. When I screw up at work, I get yelled at. We're indirectly your boss. We're yelling.
- — Mark Ortolan (@Partypoopinmark)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:40:21@adamjahns he can cry all he wants. when you start 7-1, you should be making the playoffs. It all starts at the top when things go bad.
- — Chicago Bill (@HoerterFutures)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:42:32@adamjahns He was being very honest, when he said he has NO friends - only teammates. The nature of being an elite athlete airhead. Sorry!
- — Riley Price (@ItsRileyPrice)Mon, Dec 17 2012 13:17:21@adamjahns said the guy who hasn't produced the big plays that have earned him his big paychecks in 3 years. Its time to cut the fat.
- — Not Jake Speck (@jakespick)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:51:50@adamjahns as a Bears fan I have to say Bears fans are some of the worst in sports. But what do you expect when half are Cubs fans
- — Barry Down (@Bearz_Fan)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:55:08@adamjahns I pay hundreds or thousands of dollars every year 4 Bears tickets and parking and $8 beer. I paid $2500 for 1 Super Bowl ticket.
- — Baron vonRentzell (@defgeoff1)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:28:42@adamjahns when it comes to who is coach, or who the bears put on da field, the media and fans dont know whats best for the team, aka, relax
- — Kevin McMahon (@klmcmahon)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:56:11@adamjahns For someone nearing the end of his career it is surprising that he is going after those who will make or break his legacy.
- — Katherine (@katherine215)Mon, Dec 17 2012 13:01:09@adamjahns Chicago fans are ridiculously critical of their teams. I don't boo but even I can't defend the Bears' recent performances.
- — Brandon Feldt (@TheRealBFeldt)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:44:59@adamjahns Ironic considering it's his popularity among fans that enables him to make a lot of money off the field. 54 isn't the sharpest.
- — Brendan McDonnell (@MrBrendan)Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:50:37
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!
- Randall ReichIt's sad that the only honest people on the team are the players. Lovie is like Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burns.2012-12-18T01:33:40.843Z
- Victor GonzalezI think it's time for him and lovie to leave Chicago! They don't understand winning and they don't understand their fans... We are Bears and we care about our...I think it's time for him and lovie to leave Chicago! They don't understand winning and they don't understand their fans... We are Bears and we care about our team! If we boo is because Lovie is not a good coach and he doesn't know how to win! Chicago needs a real coach that cares and wamore2012-12-17T22:51:11.000Z