#CallsTheNSAKnowsAbout: Twitter Users Respond To The NSA/Verizon Story
I started the hashtag #CallsTheNSAKnowsAbout after the Guardian broke the NSA/Verizon story. Here's how people on Twitter responded.
- — Nicholas Kristof (@NickKristof)Wed, Jun 05 2013 17:49:58
- — Anthony Orwick (@aorwick)Wed, Jun 05 2013 19:55:14I called my grandma on Sunday and told her I would mow her yard, and that I needed some extra money to pay the bills. #CallsTheNSAKnowsAbout
- — Aaron Hatley (@ARobertsonH)Wed, Jun 05 2013 20:05:53
- — Jennifer Dodgson (@Jen_Dodgson)Wed, Jun 05 2013 20:10:03Sometimes, I call strangers and tell them that "the Sheikh" is grateful for their work on his behalf, alhamdulillah #CallsTheNSAKnowsAbout
- — Omaha Sternberg (@omahas)Wed, Jun 05 2013 20:22:15Spoke with my husband on the phone a number of occasions regarding his hemorrhoids; surely some of the very important #CallsTheNSAKnowsAbout
- — Willy Perez-Feria (@WillyPerezFeria)Wed, Jun 05 2013 20:23:34#callsthensaknowsabout -Phoned West Miami City Hall to change a yard sale permit date & at the end accidentally said "Love You" to the clerk
- — Samir Al-Muritani (@username_field)Wed, Jun 05 2013 21:02:45Called my dad to show how my loyalty to the Obama administration has increased my cultural morality and patriotism #callsthensaknowsabout
- — Benjamin Amey (@BAmey18)Wed, Jun 05 2013 22:24:00I think I freaked out the fiance when I told the NSA agent listening in on the phone call goodnight at the end #CallsTheNSAknowsAbout
- — Josh Greenman (@joshgreenman)Wed, Jun 05 2013 17:54:42I said "representative" repeatedly, even though the automated lady didn't announce that as an option. #CallsTheNSAKnowsAbout
- — Lindsey Hancock (@lindseyloo92)Thu, Jun 06 2013 00:57:50Yesterday, I had to call my residence life office for info on cancelling my housing contract. It was riveting. #callstheNSAknowsabout
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!