Your say: paid parental leave scheme
Tony Abbott today announced the Coalition's Paid Parental Leave scheme that will come into effect in mid-2015 if the Coalition is elected. Do you support the Coalition's policy? Or do you prefer Labor or the Greens policy? Have your say below.
- — Steve Ellis (@dogtown33)Sat, Aug 17 2013 21:51:35
- — Minamata Patient (@brainfadeagain)Sat, Aug 17 2013 21:44:54#PPL I support the ALP and Greens policies in regards to the PPL. Higher earners should not be given extra money. Leave it at a flat rate.
- — Robert Gunner (@badtastefatboy)Sat, Aug 17 2013 19:57:22
- — Anthony Widdowson (@skyfire747)Sat, Aug 17 2013 19:53:29
- — Richard Crowden (@ScaredyCat44)Sat, Aug 17 2013 19:48:15