Your photos of election day 2013
Millions of Australians turned out to vote in today's federal election in polling places across Australia and around the world.
- Polling booths were set up everywhere from iconic locations to local schools and churches.
- Australians living overseas didn't miss out either.
- For many polling booths, the sausage sizzles were the biggest drawcards.
- While other booths tempted crowds with their cake stalls.
- For more stories from election booths around the country, check out Booth reviews' crowdsourced map of voting experiences.