Qantas grounds fleet
The world of social media reacts to news that Qantas is grounding its entire fleet and locking out staff in response to industrial action.
- — Mark Scott (@abcmarkscott)Sat, Oct 29 2011 02:28:36
- — Rob - Legend (@rob_399)Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:23:55I am so claiming I took a Qantas flight yesterday and I'm stuck somewhere and can't get to work on Monday. Or Tuesday for that matter.
- — Jim McIntyre (@JimmyMac66)Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:30:53@abcnews In Sydney madly scrambling for flights and accom with the rest of the population. Jetstar and Virgin only have super exp fares left
- — Leanne Dye (@madswansfan)Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:23:11@abcnews a friend of mine is booked on a Qantas flight to Syd tomorrow to catch flight to Japan. So mad for her. It's devastating
- — Bob (@toastman51)Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:34:44t http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-29/qantas-locking-out-staff/3608250 … @abcnews Sack the CEO he is a disgrace to Australians - The last time I will fly Qantas under current management!
- — Ev Lau (@getyourvoxoff)Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:39:16AIPA think @QantasAirways are holding country to ransom; the unions are holding Qantas to ransom! Do they know how the real world works?
- — Mike Lynch (@MikeeTalks)Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:49:46Branson's Virgin Australia offer to bring their new loyal stranded customers home for heavily discounted fares. Smart man Richard. #Qantas
- — JustinLee76 (@)Sat, Oct 29 2011 02:10:47Govt to call for halt to strikes via s424, where FWA must act to prevent significant economic damage http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/fwa2009114/s424.html … #Qantas #auspol