Carmelo Anthony gets a wax figure, people instantly begin hating on it
Boy, that *really* did not take long. Like, at all.
- The hate started early -- at least four days before the wax figure's unveiling, in fact:
- — Robin Lundberg (@robinlundberg)Fri, Jun 22 2012 11:38:12Carmelo is excited for the unveiling of his wax statue. Like on the court, he'll be in one place w/ everyone else standing around watching.
- But really, fans were just waiting for the figure to see the light of day on Tuesday afternoon. Once it did, it was open season ... for everyone to make the same jokes:
- — Gordon Damer (@gordondamer)Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:18:08Just saw Carmelo Anthony's new wax figure. It actually looks like all of his Knicks teammates when Melo has the ball during a game.
- — Justin (@RaceCardUser)Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:21:50A championship RT @FisolaNYDN: Carmelo's wax figure unveiled in Times Square. Melo, Lala and the Knicks City Dancers. What more do you need
- — Joe Caporoso (@TurnOnTheJets)Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:28:48They just unveiled 'Melo's wax figure @NYCWax...thought it would be of him walking off court after another first round exit
- — Mr_southbeach (@bird031)Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:35:06
- — Diamond Nicole (@Diamondnicole3)Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:35:35WTF the Wax museum in Manhattan made a wax figure for Carmelo?WHY?WTF has he done or won?Not even a MVP& hasn't broken any NBA records!
- — Fire Extinguisher (@AAAExtinguisher)Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:55:03Defense? RT @FisolaNYDN: Carmelo's wax figure unveiled in Times Square. Melo, Lala & the Knicks City Dancers are here. What more do you need
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.