Seattle Vs. Portland SMACKDOWN
It's ON! it’s the Great Portland versus Seattle showdown. Oregon Public Broadcasting's Think Out Loud and KUOW's The Conversation asked listeners to tell tell us why THEIR city is number one.
- — LeAnn Locher (@leannlocher)Fri, May 03 2013 12:39:58I love PDX, but if I lived in SEA my partner of 18 years would be my wife. Instead, she's my domestic partner. #PDXvSEA
- — Mungen Cakes (@MungenCakes)Fri, May 03 2013 12:59:48
- — Scott Carlson (@mr_scottcarlson)Fri, May 03 2013 14:23:11
- — Lindy West (@thelindywest)Fri, May 03 2013 13:05:55Do you know what Seattle did with our river? We threw a bunch of land on it and were like, "This is where we store cranes now. Fuck rivers."
- — Barry J. Cochran (@RSpacedark)Thu, May 02 2013 15:55:53Our futuristic public transit (aerial tram) is used to get people from one place to another, whereas theirs (monorail) is a toy. #PDXvSEA
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.