Coca-Cola Feels Very Misunderstood
First ParticipACTION, Canada's self-proclaimed, "national voice of physical activity and sport participation" renewed their partnership with Coca-Cola, then Canadian fitness icon Hal Johnson sent the tweet below leading to a Storified case study in how the beverage industry defends its sugary wares.
- The link Hal provided was to one of my blog post - if you click the blue title below, you'll get there.
- Next Dave Moran, Coca Cola Canada's Director of Sustainability weighed in with a comment that referred to another of my blog posts - one that criticized the Olympic's acceptance of Coca-Cola as a sponsor (post below too)
- (SSBs = Sugar Sweetened Beverages)
- Next Erika Mozes, Coca-Cola Canada's Director of Public Affairs brings us back to ParticipACTION
- And now Dave Moran brings us back to what percentage of calories sugar-sweetened beverages account for in Canadian diets
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.