- — Tom Hannigan (@TomHannigan104)Mon, Nov 28 2016 01:49:52I'm furious that tweets will be talked about in future history classes if there's a future or accurate history classes. #JustTrumpThings
- — Sidney Gantt (@SidneyGantt)Tue, Nov 29 2016 18:14:59Scientists discovered that rats enjoy being tickled. Still testing to see if they just enjoy not having human ears grafted to their backs
- — Joe Moore (@thejoemoore)Tue, Nov 29 2016 03:42:46Like the Phoenix I rise from the ashes but unlike the Phoenix I sit down after eating too many Whoppers: The Original Malted Milk Balls
- — Kumohara (@BillyKumo)Mon, Nov 28 2016 12:32:25Had a nightmare where I forgot about a linear algebra mid-term which caused greater panic as I used to be smart enough to do linear algebra
- — Michael S. Watkins (@MichaelSWatkins)Tue, Nov 29 2016 00:33:13The cell phone has replaced the newspaper as the thing we look at while we're on the toilet. B4 the newspaper, ppl would just make a wheel
- — Molly Scullion (@mollyscullion)Wed, Nov 30 2016 02:04:39The moral of Rudolph's story is that you won't have friends until you are useful to them. Merry Christmas, everybody!