Locals Talk Debates Via Social Media
Windsor residents and those in the greater area shared their views of the first presidential debate and who was victorious.
- — Mara Lee (@MaraLeeCourant)Thu, Oct 04 2012 08:12:49Poll after debate found 18% more likely to vote for Obama, 35% more likely to vote for Romney, & 47% said debate would not effect vote.
- — Danielle Bombshell (@DanielleMarieOC)Thu, Oct 04 2012 07:32:08Kind of find it pathetic that after the debate the hottest topic I see being discussed is Big Bird.
- — Aaliyah Miller (@dirtywater22)Thu, Oct 04 2012 07:19:14@BarackObama, Pundits say you weren't ready to debate. I'm not buying it but please regroup and bring some FIRE to the next debate.
- — Daniela Altimari (@capitolwatch)Thu, Oct 04 2012 02:25:21CT GOP chairman Jerry Labriola: "When MSNBC and..James Carville state that Romney won the debate, the results could not be any clearer."
- — Shirley Watson (@sportzgrly)Wed, Oct 03 2012 22:03:29I'm focused, committed, and fired up to move this country forward! The debate showcased calm in the face of antagonistic bullying. I'm in!
- — Christopher Keating (@chrispkeating)Wed, Oct 03 2012 21:07:21MSNBC's Chris Matthews on PBS' Jim Lehrer: "The moderator did not moderate.'' He added, "How do you win a debate if you don't fight it?''
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.