Reaction to former Gov. Paul Cellucci's death
Former Gov. Argeo Paul Cellucci, who led Massachusetts from 1997 to 2001 before becoming U.S. ambassador to Canada, died Saturday, June 8, 2013 at his home in Hudson of complications from ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. He was 65.
- — John Brodeur (@johnbrodeur1)Sun, Jun 09 2013 09:24:40Not too many people like Paul Cellucci anymore in politics or life. Made the world a better place. Rest in peace, Governor, and thank you.
- — elmereubanks (@elmereubanks)Sun, Jun 09 2013 20:49:52RIP Gov. Paul Cellucci, such an honor to have met you and for your advice. A class act indeed. He will be missed. Praying for his family.
- — Janney (@JanneyBoston)Sun, Jun 09 2013 12:29:18I had to stop and think if Governor Cellucci was a republican or democrat. When you remember the man and not partisan politics, well done
- — Gena Ricciardi (@Gena_Ricciardi)Mon, Jun 10 2013 09:52:58"He had the innate ability to disagree without making it personal and then to rebuild a bridge immediately" http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2013/06/10/paul-cellucci-beloved-both-sides-may-have-been-state-last-bipartisan-governor/F6oLT0LWrAMiE4cdTYoOvJ/story.html …teCellucciucci
- — Ming Chow (@Dr_Health)Mon, Jun 10 2013 04:31:30Cellucci's advocacy raised nearly $2M for ALS research: “He won every race he ran, all the way up to governor,... http://bit.ly/18mOc1k
- — Thomas P. O'Neill (@tponeill3)Mon, Jun 10 2013 06:58:04(1/2) Paul Cellucci was one of the best Mets fans I've ever met. Everyone will miss him & his leadership in state gov't, public policy &...
- — Dave Diotalevi (@davediotalevi)Sun, Jun 09 2013 13:42:28
- — Katie Lannan (@katielannan)Sun, Jun 09 2013 10:56:31"The message of Paul Cellucci is just roll up your sleeves & get the job done & treat the other side with respect" - UML Chanc. Marty Meehan
- — Deval Patrick (@MassGovernor)Sun, Jun 09 2013 07:01:00(2/3) Paul Cellucci was also a kind man and a friend. Diane and I join with countless others in sending our thoughts and prayers
- — Rep. John Tierney (@RepTierney)Mon, Jun 10 2013 08:39:00My condolences go out to Gov. Cellucci’s family. He fought a brave battle against ALS, while working to help so many others with the disease
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.