Hurricane Sandy blows through MetroWest
Hurricane Sandy brought strong winds through MetroWest Monday 10/29/12, even as the bulk of the storm swirled near Virginia and Delaware. Here's what people had to say on social media through the early afternoon.
- — Danielle Ameden (@DanielleAmeden)Mon, Oct 29 2012 10:35:43Town by town updates on #SandyMA's impact on MetroWest http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1272747836/Check-here-for-MetroWest-storm-updates?zc_p=0 …dailynews.com/news/x1272747836/Check-here-for-MetroWest-storm-updates?zc_p=0
- Students knew where to go to get them through the storm - the cafeteria!
- Everyone else had to go to the grocery store.
- Power started to go out even before the storm picked up.
- For some yards, the trees just couldn't withstand yet another windstorm.
- At least you get something free out of it - the online edition of the newspaper.
- — WickedLocalHolliston (@HollistonTAB)Mon, Oct 29 2012 08:45:56Daily News e-editions open in anticipation of Sandy's arrival: With the possibility Hurricane Sandy will cause... http://bit.ly/XLIAWM
- Not sure if this was even in Massachusetts, but OMG is certainly an accurate tag. Stay safe, people!!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.