The Single Pot Still range with Midleton Master Distiller Barry Crockett
A romp through the revamped Single Pot Still range of whiskies from Irish Distillers at The Whisky Exchange Vinopolis.
- — The Whisky Exchange (@WhiskyExchange)Mon, Mar 19 2012 11:37:25
- — Miss Whisky (@themisswhisky)Mon, Mar 19 2012 13:12:32"We believe single pot still will effectively restore the image of Irish Whiskey the same as single malt has done for Scotch" Barry Crockett
- There's a bunch of videos explaining the history of Single Pot Still whisky, Midleton distillery and all of the whiskies we tried at the link below:
- — Miss Whisky (@themisswhisky)Mon, Mar 19 2012 13:37:23Feeling spoiled. Second chance to try Redbreast cask strength. Lush! Banana, flamed brandy & olive oil on the nose. Spice & orange on palate
- — Miss Whisky (@themisswhisky)Mon, Mar 19 2012 13:55:09Green Spot so different than first three Redbreast whiskies. It's all Zen & Japanese barley tea w oily fish and toasted nut notes.
- — Miss Whisky (@themisswhisky)Mon, Mar 19 2012 14:10:52We're now trying and voting on single cask Midleton whiskies. The atmosphere is tense. Three to choose but which will win? I'm still for #1
- A quick correction - sample #3 was distilled in 1997.
- — The Whisky Exchange (@WhiskyExchange)Mon, Mar 19 2012 14:16:46After two rounds of voting, due to a draw, sample 3 wins. Distilled in 1995, it's a light pot still whiskey. Coming to TWE soon #twetasting
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.