Bushmills with Robert Galbraith
The evening after St Patrick's Day, some Irish Whiskey and a man from the distillery. What could go wrong? Nothing really, it was all rather good.
- — Tim Forbes (@TWEBlog)Mon, Mar 18 2013 12:42:50Delighted to welcome Robert Galbraith from Bushmills to Vinopolis for our latest #twetasting. Kicking off with new make spirit at 63.4% :)
- — Joel Eastman (@dramologist)Mon, Mar 18 2013 12:52:13#twetasting Bushmills Original doesn't offer much on the nose...sweet biscuits & pear. The palate has coconut, lemon & marshmallow. Short.
- — Joel Eastman (@dramologist)Mon, Mar 18 2013 12:59:01#twetasting Black Bush is short also. A bit of honey, brown bread & rubber on the nose, baked pears, chocolate & fruit cake spice on palate
- — Joel Eastman (@dramologist)Mon, Mar 18 2013 13:05:10#twetasting Much better! Bushmills 1608 400th Anniv is all toffee, spicy fruit rolls, chocolate sauce, vanilla, baked apple.
Bushmills 10yo Single Malt
- — Joel Eastman (@dramologist)Mon, Mar 18 2013 13:12:42#twetasting Bushmills 10yo Nose of baking bread, apple, lemon, vanilla custard. Not a lot on the palate, some white grapes & vanilla wafers
Bushmills 12yo Distillery Reserve
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.