Players react on Twitter to bounty punishments
The bounty punishments were announced Wednesday morning. Jonathan Vilma was suspended for the season. Scott Fujita was suspended for three games. Anthony Hargrove was suspended for eight games. Will Smith was suspended for four games.
- — Lance Moore (@LanceMoore16)Wed, May 02 2012 09:18:39I wish I could say what I want to say right now, but I know that all eyes are on us right now. I'll just say it sucks, but we'll be fine!
- — Jimmy Graham (@TheJimmyGraham)Wed, May 02 2012 10:00:58This is beyond ridiculous! I want to see the evidence and hear an explanation. Its sad when u have to hear about it on tv. Ridiculous!
- — Scott Shanle (@scottshanle)Wed, May 02 2012 11:56:49
- — Chase Daniel (@ChaseDaniel)Wed, May 02 2012 09:19:56
- — Reggie Bush (@reggie_bush)Wed, May 02 2012 10:37:00Man these Suspensions are outrageous! I'm honestly speechless about how all of this has played out. Something needs to be done about this!!
- — ryan clark (@RealRClark25)Wed, May 02 2012 09:43:23WOW! Couldn't imagine missing a year of an already short career nor could I imagine taking money to end 1! What can you do? #bountygate
- — ryan clark (@RealRClark25)Wed, May 02 2012 10:47:41Wonder why the team got the least penalties in Bounty Gate! Think about who elects & reworded the commish, it's the owners of the trams!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.