Broome County Executive Debate 2012
On October 25th, 2012, the League of Women Voters hosted a debate at Broome Community College between Broome County Executive candidates Debbie Preston and Tarik Abdelazim. In their opening statements, both candidates requested "civil" and "respectful" discussion. Here's how it went!
- A complete audio archive from the October 25th Broome County Executive debate can be found here:
- A complete video archive, a photo gallery and a written round-up can be found here:
- WSKG presents this Storify in chronological order, starting with a few hours lead-up to the event, progressing through the complete debate and concluding with some thoughts from the audience and background info on the candidates.
- Things kicked off promptly at 7:00pm.
- Moderator Bill Jaker gave each candidate 3 minutes for their opening remarks. Debbie Preston started...
- ...Tarik Abdelazim followed with his opening remarks.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.