Happy Anniversary! From, Your Boss
Many companies offer gifts to commemorate 5, 10, 25 years of service. We asked readers what they've received, and what they think of the tradition. While some are quite appreciative of their employers' efforts, others have gotten real doozies and question the practice entirely.
- Love them or hate them, workplace anniversary gifts with high price tags scored highest with readers. Check out some of the fancy items these folks received --
- Of the slightly more offbeat gifts, try these on for size:
- And who would turn up their nose at airline miles? (Not us!)
- As for the bad gifts, take note, HR: A pink slip is NOT a good gift.
- Nor is this:
- And bitterness abounds --
- And this one really was a head-scratcher:
- Many others wondered whether the practice should exist at all.
- Perhaps this would suffice:
- Just saying.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.