Delivering for Every Woman Every Child at #WD2013
With more than 120 concurrent sessions, high-level plenaries, skills-building workshops, and ministerial and parliamentarian forums focused on building a better world for girls and women, the third global Women Deliver conference was a key moment to accelerate #EWECProgress.
- Tuesday, 28 May, 11:30 am: Presidential Session: Investing in girls
- — EveryWomanEveryChild (@UnfEWEC)Mon, May 27 2013 20:38:43
- — The Girl Effect (@girleffect)Mon, May 27 2013 20:47:25
- — EveryWomanEveryChild (@UnfEWEC)Mon, May 27 2013 20:56:56
- — AfricanChildright (@Africanchildrig)Tue, May 28 2013 00:14:13
- — UN Foundation (@unfoundation)Mon, May 27 2013 21:35:43
- Every Woman Every Child shared a booth with PMNCH, Countdown to 2015, and the iERG at the Conference
- Tuesday, 28 May, 6:30 pm: Launch of Innovation Working Group Asia
- Some 50 global health leaders celebrate important step towards helping accelerate progress for women’s and children’s health in the last 1000 days before the United Nations Millennium Development Goals deadline.
- — mHealth Alliance (@mHealthAlliance)Wed, May 29 2013 21:52:45
- Wednesday, 29 May, 7 am: iERG stakeholders' panel
- The independent Expert Review Group (iERG) held an open consultation with stakeholders to talk about accountability for women's and children's health.
- — EveryWomanEveryChild (@UnfEWEC)Tue, May 28 2013 16:42:07
- — mHealth Alliance (@mHealthAlliance)Tue, May 28 2013 16:15:46
- — Anthony Costello (@globalhlthtwit)Tue, May 28 2013 16:18:05Joy Phumaphi iERG Recommendations. 1. Strengthen global governance 2. Devise a global investment framework. #wd2013
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.