- — Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson)Sat, Dec 01 2012 11:05:21
- — Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft)Sat, Dec 01 2012 07:56:40Man, I don't even know how you play the game tomorrow if you're the Chiefs. Life's much more important. No reason to throw it away.
- — Knowshon Moreno (@knowshonmoreno)Sat, Dec 01 2012 10:22:38Life is a gift Life should be cherished For we only live once!My heart and deep sympathy goes out to the families effected in KC .
- — Leonard Hankerson (@HankTime85)Sat, Dec 01 2012 11:23:02Peeps, 2mar is not promised so be thankful for 2day, sending out prayers to the chiefs, the Belcher family, and the young lady who was shot
- — Patrick Peterson (@RealPeterson21)Sat, Dec 01 2012 11:18:47
- — The Real Felix Jones (@felixjones28)Sat, Dec 01 2012 08:51:25Thoughts and Prayers going out to the whole #KansasCityChiefs organization as well as those all affected family.
- — Donte' Stallworth (@DonteStallworth)Sat, Dec 01 2012 08:17:47Blessings to the family, friends and all involved and affected by today's tragic news involving KC Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher and girlfriend.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.