Bangkok launch of #HINA report
On 30 May, OCHA hosted the Asia-Pacific launch of the Humanitarianism in the Network Age report in Bangkok. Speakers at the event included representatives from Smart Communications, the International Federation of the Red Cross, Sina Weibo, as well as PR expert Bob Pickard.
- Here are a few highlights from the event, including video recordings of the speakers' presentations.
- — UN OCHA Asia Pacific (@OCHAAsiaPac)Mon, May 27 2013 19:41:07
- — Stewart J Davies (@stewartjdavies)Mon, May 27 2013 21:20:19
- — Will Rogers (@komunikasikan)Wed, May 29 2013 19:09:53
- — ReliefWeb (@reliefweb)Thu, May 30 2013 00:45:04
- — Anthony Morland (@AnthonyMorland)Thu, May 30 2013 00:59:14Now: live coverage and panel discussion of Asia launch of Humanitarianism in a Network Age See: http://www.irinnews.org/Humanitarianism_in_the_network_age …g/HuHINA_BKKanism_in_the_network_age #HINA_BKK
- Oliver Lacey-Hall, Regional Head of OCHA for Asia and Pacific welcomed participants and initiated the discussion.
- — Dana MacLean (@DanaSavannah)Thu, May 30 2013 01:19:019.3 billion mobile phone subscriptions globally top world population. How to utilize this in emergencies? Read the HINA report #HINA_BKK
- Participants at the launch included representatives from Smart Communications (Philippines), the International Federation of the Red Cross, Sina Weibo (China), as well as PR expert Bob Pickard.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.