Ready for UMW
As more than 1,200 new students prepared to join the University of Mary Washington family in August 2012, we wondered: how are they getting ready to be Eagles? With enthusiasm and creativity, they used social media to show us. Compiled by the Office of News and Public Information at UMW
- Some students started the summer with a trip to campus.
- And before we knew it, the countdown to move-in day on August 22 had begun.
- They marked their calendars.
- They got to know our mascot, Sammy D. Eagle.
- They even got their first Mary Washington t-shirts as students.
- With about two weeks left until the big day, packing was on everyone's mind.
- The incoming students faced move-in day with a mix of emotions.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.