#TeamUCM: A Social Media Event
#TeamUCM night at the Blackout Game was the first social media event at the University of Central Missouri. UCM's student-led PR firm, Innovative Public Relations, experienced learning to a greater degree as they organized and executed this interactive event.
- What is #teamUCM?
- — UCM Mules & Jennies (@UCMMULES)Tue, Jan 15 2013 08:58:22
- — Chelsea Kennedy (@Chelseakennedy8)Wed, Jan 23 2013 12:53:58#TeamUCM always strives to be the best we can be. Including every student, professor and athlete the Mules are #1!
- — Katelyn Doyle (@katenotlandge)Wed, Jan 23 2013 13:11:14#teamUCM means that I can have the opportunity to study in the UK! Ultimately, building an international community & changing my life!
- Once people had a better understanding of what #teamUCM is, it was time to build the excitement.
- — Dani Myers (@danimyersPR)Tue, Jan 15 2013 08:47:43
- — Brit-tuh-nee (@ImThatOne_)Tue, Jan 22 2013 07:47:01Hey everybody don't forget about #teamUCM at the basketball game tomorrow. Lots of fun prizes & free stuff will be given away!!!
- On Jan. 23, 2013 IPR students were prepared to confidently execute the event as the Multipurpose Building began to fill with excited fans.
- — ChosenOne (@choosenwon)Wed, Jan 23 2013 16:37:55
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.