- — Transcribe Bentham (@TranscriBentham)Thu, Nov 08 2012 01:58:33
- — UCLMuseums (@UCLMuseums)Thu, Nov 08 2012 08:12:13After over 360 visitors Jeremy Bentham is now no longer available to view. He will soon return to his box. More photos to follow...
- — Julie Cassidy (@Julidy1_FLO)Thu, Nov 08 2012 02:57:44@UCLMuseums cn u post photo of his real 'head' - or inappropriate for online? I remember seeing it when in conservation class. Fascinating.
- My family had a set of encyclopaedias that featured a photo of his auto-icon, complete with mummified head between his feet. It freaked me out as a child so I avoided looking at the photo. Imagine my horror when on my first day at UCL back in 1975 I found myself walking past Jeremy himself!
- — Susan Garfinkel (@footnotesrising)Thu, Nov 08 2012 07:30:21
- — Claire Martin (@clairethegarden)Thu, Nov 08 2012 07:10:23
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.