UCF Baseball Signing Class Digital Update
UCF head baseball coach Terry Rooney secured a strong signing class of 24 newcomers for the 2013-14 season. Check out what people are saying about the class with the latest digital news!
- A new baseball season does not just mean new athletes and coaches. Check out the latest additions to the UCF baseball complex.
- The voice of UCF baseball, Marc Daniels, thinks the Knights will be a contender in the American Athletic Conference. Others are equally excited to see the squad take the field!
- Kudos to the Orlando Sentinel for this piece on the Knights' signing class in the "UCF Report". You can find this story in the Thursday print edition of the paper.
- The new players got their first taste of campus this week and had these things to say about their new home.
- An underrated aspect of the UCF baseball team's success is the hard work of its support staff. Members of academic services, student services, equipment, communications, strength and conditioning and administration all met with the team throughout the week in the Tradition Room.
- Freshmen Eugene Vazquez and Trent Thompson were excited to show off their new lockers that were immaculately put together by equipment manager Ryan McPhail and the team managers.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.