Cal Day: 300 unique events. One very unforgettable day.
Berkeley threw open its lecture halls and research labs, museums and libraries, galleries and gardens to the general public on Saturday, April 20, 2013. Every year Cal Day invites visitors to engage and experience the everyday people and projects driving the nation’s No. 1 public university.
- This year’s Cal Day theme was Create Your Own Cal Day, and the website was designed to help visitors get the most out of the day. They could select the events they wanted to attend and save them as a personalized Cal Day list, which could then be printed out, emailed or shared via social media. For example:
- As always, many events were geared toward the younger set.
- Prospective students flock to Cal Day to spend a day with their families on campus and see if they feel at home.
- And the day begins!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 11 already did!
- Migliori FilmGreat pics2014-02-11T18:42:08.109Z
- Migliori FilmGreat pics2014-02-11T18:37:34.499Z
- Programmi FreeAnd the day begins!2014-02-05T18:39:02.356Z
- Expert PCexcellent2014-02-04T22:05:32.506Z
- Programe Gratis PCOne very unforgettable day2014-02-03T21:04:42.453Z
- Rimedi NaturaliAmazing pics!2014-01-24T19:31:26.373Z