Tweets of the Day: June 25, 2012
Earlier today the Supreme Court ruled on the Arizona Immigration Law. The people of Texas respond to the 3 parts struck down and the one part still standing.
- — Davis & Davis (@Davis_DavisLaw)Mon, Jun 25 2012 08:39:09Immigration decision by US Supreme Court is mixed bag. Still other cases filed dealing with profiling. This ain't over yet, more to come.
- — Amberwinborn (@Amberwinborn)Mon, Jun 25 2012 08:10:04Funny to read the #SCOTUS tweets, "Strikes down most of..." & "Upholds key provision.." Potato, Potawto. Naturally the left is ANGRY!
- — Joseph W. Gagnon (@JosephWGagnon)Mon, Jun 25 2012 07:37:16Today's survival of "check your papers" portion of Arizona immigration law is narrow, may not withstand future challenges. #in
- — Armando Alcantara (@mando8892_NFWK)Mon, Jun 25 2012 08:23:18I'd be bet my life savings that the Gov. of Arizona has their landscaping, roofing, and any other demanding physical labor done by illegals.
- — Tim O. Nowland (@ONowland)Mon, Jun 25 2012 09:09:47Someone Needs 2 Point Out Borders Have Never Been More Secure! Illegal Immigration Is Now Less Than Net Zero; More Are Leaving Than Coming!
- — Texas Leftist (@TexasLeftist)Mon, Jun 25 2012 09:09:32
- — Gone Fishin' (@1000daysoframen)Mon, Jun 25 2012 09:49:52
- — Adriene Preston (@glen_preston)Mon, Jun 25 2012 09:52:00The Supreme Court cracking down on the immigration but leaving the part that pissed everybody off: #priceless XD
- — Sylvia R. Garcia (@srgpolitics)Mon, Jun 25 2012 08:07:04SCOTUS decision strikes down 3 key provisions of AZ immigration law but keeps 'reasonable suspicion' "show us Ur papers" in tact. #latism
- — Joe Householder (@JoeHouseholder)Mon, Jun 25 2012 07:32:46
- — Ignacio Carrion (@igcarr)Mon, Jun 25 2012 08:06:05Now that SCOTUS has gutted Romney's "model" immigration law, imagine the scramble to find the Etch-A-Sketch before landing in Arizona.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.