Tweets of the Day: December 16
Today's tweets offer an interesting summary of the Texas Senate race, confusion over the American Revolution from Rep. Pete Olson and a little bit of TMI from another Texas lawmaker.
- Congrats Texas A&M! We know one Governor who must be pretty pleased.
- And he's raking in huge crowds at his appearances in Iowa! Sort of.
- We snickered at this one and thought you might too.
- Here's a little revisionist history from Rep. Pete Olson, R-Sugar Land. While it's debatable when revolutionary rumblings first started in America, the first shots of the Revolutionary War weren't fired until April of 1775--two years after the Boston Tea Party.
- And we wanted you to see this interesting bit of TMI Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Corpus Christi tweeted last night. Did any of you D.C.-area tweeps see him at Legal Sea Foods? We hope he made it home to his wife in time.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.