Make Your Own Vapour Shower Tablets
Handy Andy shows another homemade remedy to cast away sinus congestion.
- Erg ... having a blocked nose can be so annoying!
- Well I just found a really great way to make your own vaporizing shower tablets for relief from sinus congestion.
- Here's what you need:
- 1. Baking soda
- 2. Water
- 3. Essential oils: Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Lavender.
- 4. Muffin tin
- 5. Muffin liners
- Step 1: Add baking soda to a mixing bowl. About 2 to 3 cups
- Step 2: Slowly add water until you've made a thick paste. Just add a little water at a time until the mix feels like putty.
- Step 3: Add 15 drops of each essential oil.
- Step 4: Spoon into a muffin tin with muffin liners and let sit out for 12-18 hours.
- Step 5: Pop these suckers out of the paper liner and plop it in your shower. Then let the essential oils steam away your stuffy nose.
- Thanks for the great tip Sarah
- For more great tips in and around the home check out The Handy Andy Pocket Shop
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.