Homemade Stainless Steel Cleaner
A homemade solution to cleaning stainless steel from Handy Andy
- Stainless steel adds a really sleek modern style to the kitchen that is just lovely to look at.
- But it can also be the biggest nuisance to keep clean, especially in a home filled with grubby little fingerprints that just love to continuously collect on the glossy surface.
- So here's a way to you return your stainless steel to its shiny, sleek self in no time, without the use of expensive store products.
- You will need: An Empty Spray Bottle - Dishwashing Liquid - Vinegar
- Mix together 2/3 parts white vinegar, a few drops of dish soap, and 1/3 part water into a sprat bottle.
- Then just spray the solution onto the surface and use a microfiber cloth to wipe it off.
- Then just step back and admire the glimmer of your efforts.
- oooh ahhh .... shiny!
- Thanks for the tip Beth
- For more helpful cleaning tips and tricks visit handyandy.mobi