1.5 million have played along with Antiques Roadshow
Over one and a half million people have so far pressed @BBCRedButton to guess the values of the featured items on Antiques Roadshow. Here are just a few of them...
- — Mrs Helen Backstreet (@mrs_backstreet)Sun, Oct 14 2012 13:00:54What...you can play along on red button guessing values of stuff on Antiques Roadshow and I've just wasted 1/2 hour watching XFactor, ugh!
- — Kate Cornish (@katec1976)Sun, Nov 11 2012 12:12:55Yippeeee! Antiques Roadshow is interactive! I can actually guess the value & get a score at the end. My own score! Woohoo. #geekery
- — Jamie Thornton (@KingLiz4rd)Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:34:57Just discovered the #antiquesroadshow red button guessing game. The Wife and I haven't been this excited since the birth of our children..
- — Matt Everitt (@matteveritt)Sun, Nov 04 2012 12:10:14Just discovered the Antiques Roadshow interactive 'Guess The Price' game on red button. Fuck Homeland, this revolutionises Sunday nights.
- — Ricardo De Force (@shelleyanorphan)Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:06:15Is anyone else playing the Red Button "Guess The Value" game on #AntiquesRoadshow ?? Greatest Idea Ever. Forget the Renaissance.
- — Karina Barker (@posiekins)Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:10:14
- — Mark Tyler (@essexboyupnorth)Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:55:16#antiquesroadshow paperweight? Green. The sort of 2 word conversation that Sunday's will be littered with from now on.
- — loveandgarbage (@loveandgarbage)Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:35:34I thought the most exciting thing to happen to me today would have been seeing giant pandas at zoo but playalong Antiques Roadshow topped it
- — Phosphenes (@RachelJanexox)Sun, Dec 02 2012 12:14:32this play along antiques roadshow has seriously become the highlight of my sunday evening, we all get a bit too competative in my house
- — Emily Bridges (@Embridge1)Sun, Nov 04 2012 13:00:56Red button play-along Antiques Roadshow Results: last week= 4/16 (Novice), this week 6/16 (enthusiast) YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.