National Conversation on American Unity | Ohio State University
Two former Ohio governors and a host of political leaders and experts participated in a public forum Oct. 15 at The Ohio State University. The goal: helping find solutions to electoral challenges such as redistricting, primary reform and disputed results. Join the conversation at #EngageUSA.
Redistricting, disputed elections and election capacity* John Fortier, moderator; Democracy Project, Bipartisan Policy Center* Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted (Republican)* Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie (Democrat)* Robert Bauer, Former White House Counsel, General Counsel Obama for America 2008 and 2012* Benjamin L. Ginsberg, National Counsel Bush-Cheney 2000 and 2004
- — Keesha Gaskins (@keeshagaskins)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:31:58
- — United Americans (@Unite_Americans)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:55:56
- — Ohio SOS Jon Husted (@OhioSOSHusted)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:41:51
- — Keesha Gaskins (@keeshagaskins)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:44:16#EngageUSA disabled voters, military voters and overseas voters often left out of the disenfranchisement conversation.
- — Ohio State Live (@OhioStateLive)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:48:23
- — Adam Ambrogi (@AdamAmbrogi)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:49:18
- — Bipartisan Policy (@BPC_Bipartisan)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:59:51Bipartisan agreement - 4/4 Panelists think mandatory voting would not work in the U.S. Do you agree? #EngageUSA
- — Bipartisan Policy (@BPC_Bipartisan)Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:54:14
- — Adam Ambrogi (@AdamAmbrogi)Tue, Oct 15 2013 11:06:40
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.