Who should we interview on the first TYT on @current TV? #TYTonTV
Over @TheYoungTurks, we asked the TYT Nation who we should interview first on Current's new TV show, "The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur." Tune in Monday, December 5 at 7/6c to see who joins us.
- On Twitter and in our Facebook poll, there was an overwhelming desire to see U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren and President Barack Obama stop in for the first show.
- — Derek Daniels (@DoctorD71)Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:45:34@TheYoungTurks Elizabeth Warren for 1st interview. Also like to see Al Franken, Bill Maher, Rachael Maddow, Russ Feingold, Stiglitz
- — Kevin Kowalenko (@The_Malcontent)Tue, Nov 15 2011 13:02:40
- — Maria Lozano (@american1969)Tue, Nov 15 2011 13:44:01@TheYoungTurks Jenk, you are the only one with enough guts to ask Barack Obama the tough questions that no one else dare to ask.
- Meanwhile, a few others thought it might be great to have Current TV chairman Al Gore come in and help get the nightly show started off right.
- — sharon amorosa (@2mnsurfergirl)Tue, Nov 15 2011 11:57:13
- Since there's been so much Occupy Wall Street coverage on "The Young Turks," some viewers suggested we continue in that thread. The roundtable discussion idea is one of our favorites.
- But your ideas aren't limited to these three major suggestions. Here are some of the other names and ideas you've sent our way today:
- — Chris Giddens (@chrisgiddens)Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:00:06
- — Gives a Hoot (@lulusgirl888)Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:08:06
- — John Williams II (@JMWilliamsII)Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:07:30
- — Sean Caulfield (@Seanismoney)Tue, Nov 15 2011 11:49:39
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.