- Despite the recent rise of protectionism and nationalism around the world, professionals and thought leaders across many fields agree that the expansive changes in technology, economics and society are leading us into an era of greater openness, diversity, inclusiveness and collaboration. For this reason, the leadership at Kedge are excited to join thousands of individuals in the District of Columbia and across the U.S. on January 21st, 2017 for the Women’s March on Washington.
- This historic event not only gives us an opportunity to speak face-to-face with the women and men who are living through this era of dramatic change, but also allows us to demonstrate our heartfelt desire to intentionally create a better world for everyone.
- — Yvette Salvatico (@ymsalvatico)Fri, Jan 20 2017 13:49:38#WomensMarchOnWashington is a global phenomenon! #TheFutureisFemale https://twitter.com/Sacklaver/status/822391398645178368 …
- — Yvette Salvatico (@ymsalvatico)Fri, Jan 20 2017 13:48:52It gives me chills to know that women (& men) across the globe are marching today in solidarity #TheFutureisFemale #WomensMarchOnWashington https://twitter.com/DJSKYFALL69/status/822395046452305921 …
- — Ana Navarro (@ananavarro)Thu, Jan 19 2017 17:18:18Judging by ppl on my flight to DC, #WomensMarch will be BIG. Row behind me's a marcher next to a Trump supporter. Thank GOD I'm in Exit row.
- — Yvette Salvatico (@ymsalvatico)Sat, Jan 21 2017 14:57:13