TEDxWomen 2012: The Space Between
November 30-Dec. 1, 2012, Washington, D.C. Curated and produced by the Paley Center For Media http://tedxwomen.org/
We'll be curating the conversations happening at TEDxWomen in Washington D.C. and at coinciding events around the world.
“TEDxWomen has the power to change communities, and when linked together, change the world,” Pat Mitchell, CEO and President of The Paley Center for Media said. “Now, more than ever, women have seen their collective power when they work together, share ideas, and elevate each other’s voices.”
- Day 1 - Friday, Nov. 30
Session One: Poverty and Plenty
Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, jouranlist
- — Diana Enriquez (@denrsch)Fri, Nov 30 2012 15:16:13
- Malehlohonolo Moleko, entrepreneur from South Africa
- — Diana Enriquez (@denrsch)Fri, Nov 30 2012 15:27:20
- — Joyce Barnathan (@joycebarnathan)Fri, Nov 30 2012 15:32:14Moleko of South Africa struggled to start a restaurant. Then she took a course in business management and she made it. #TEDXWomen
- — Diana Enriquez (@denrsch)Fri, Nov 30 2012 15:32:40Molenko: all I needed was a hand up, someone to invest in my education. Bring in mentors and opportunities, we can close the gap #TEDxWomen
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!