AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Oxford United
Oxford go top with a comfortable 2-0 win at AFC Wimbledon
- After two successive 0-0 draws against Accrington and Exeter if we want to keep in touch with the top three a result is a must this weekend. Key to that, of course, will be our ability to score goals. For most of the season it's not been scoring goals that has been our problem but keeping them out. Prior to the last week we were top scorers in the division but had kept just two clean sheets all season. But in the last two games we've seen an unusual reversal of that record as we've been able to keep them out at one end but been unable to find the net at the other.
- — James Constable (@JamesConstable9)Fri, Oct 25 2013 20:39:07Looking forward to the game tomorrow, will be another tough battle! Time to get back to winning ways, start another run! Night! #OUFC ⚽️👏😁
- — Oxford Mail OUFC (@OxfordMailOUFC)Sat, Oct 26 2013 10:23:30Nice short trip to AFC Wimbledon for #oufc today. Underground, overground - however you're getting there have a safe journey.
- — Daniel Forman (@dannyforman)Sat, Oct 26 2013 12:51:38
- — Oxford Mail OUFC (@OxfordMailOUFC)Sat, Oct 26 2013 13:31:41#oufc have a pretty decent record against AFC Wimbledon. It reads P6 W6 D0 L0 F12 A2. They won 3-0 here last December.
- — Steve Thompson (@Stevethompson86)Sat, Oct 26 2013 13:25:34