Thanks for Freelancing
Are freelancers thankful for their freelance careers or do they bemoan their lone wolf status?
- Some freelancers have more to be thankful than others. UK-based freelance prop-maker Rachel Crook, whose work includes a large-scale ostrich she created for Topshop, has more offers than she can take.
- Kitchenmouth Kate shrugged off turkey-basting for freelancing.
- I saw Slate editor Laura Helmuth's shout out to her freelancers after Adam Penenberg retweeted it, which spawned the idea for this post. Freelancers are thankful for Laura's sentiment.
- Freelance film critic Jordan Hoffman gets my stamp of approval for how to survive as a freelancer: low overhead.
- Arizona-based freelance makeup artist Stephanie posted a photo of herself practicing her craft.
- Sarah Frantz is a freelance editor who specializes in romance, and she is thankful for those who pay her.
- New York City-based writer and editor Christopher Carbone is living the freelance dream.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.