Building Boston 2030 - Micro-Housing: Rethinking Urban Living
On March 26 at the Modern Theatre, Suffolk University hosted a panel discussion on micro-housing as part of the Building Boston 2030 series. The event was sponsored by the Sawyer Business School Center for Real Estate and the Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
- The work of Suffolk students provided a strong foundation for the topics discussed at the forum.
- Check out this recap of the event by the Sawyer Business School:
- Learn more about the event panelists and moderator:
- Leading up to and following the event, the media explored the concept of micro-housing.
- As the event got underway, attendees shared insights via Twitter.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.