Top 10 Tweets About Kasich's New School Funding Plan
Ohio Gov. John Kasich began the public rollout of his new plan for funding Ohio K-12 education Thursday. Here are some of the social media highlights of the day.
- Biggest question school districts and charter schools have about proposed funding plan: How exactly is this going to affect me? Kasich administration's answer: Wait until the "printouts" with those numbers are released next week.
- Lots of multi-colored graphics in the governor's presentation.
- 6. Here's the verdict from one Ohio school superintendent, Perrysburg's Tom Hosler.
- — Nolan_Rosenkrans (@ToledoEducation)Thu, Jan 31 2013 13:15:08Hosler says: if we graded gov., I think the grade would be incomplete, need to show your work. Not sure what true impact will be. #ohedu
- 7. And the verdict from Nordonia Superintendent Joe Clark.
- — Joe Clark (@DrJoeClark)Thu, Jan 31 2013 12:42:59A lot to digest from #ohedu meeting. Initial reaction is Nordonia won't be hurt, probably not helped either. Need more info on kindergarten.
- 8. Kasich mingled with superintendents after presenting his plan.
- For purposes of comparison:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.